- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB Scholars for Recovery Mission Statement:
The mission of the UMB Scholars for Recovery group is to promote the academic and social well-being of recovering students at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) through the praxis of social justice, empowerment, and community building. We seek to provide a supportive atmosphere on campus for students who are in recovery, wish to recover from an addiction, persons who are affected by another person’s addiction, and all friends of recovery.
- To promote and enhance the political, academic, and socioeconomic progress of students in recovery and the students who support them.
- To pursue social change for vulnerable and oppressed students suffering with, and in recovery from, substance use.
- To strive to ensure access to needed information, services, and resources, and to promote equality and opportunity for UMB scholars.
- To serve as a resource to prospective recovering students.
- To facilitate the transition of incoming recovering students upon their arrival at UMB.
- To promote a more progressive and conscious atmosphere within the UMB campus that addresses the culture of recovery.
- To establish and maintain personal/professional relationships that serve the recovering community outside the UMB system.
- To establish and maintain personal/professional relationships that serve the recovering community within the UMB system.
- To establish and maintain personal/professional relationships with alumni of UMB.