- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Protocol and special events provides management and protocol expertise for members of the University of Maryland, Baltimore community in support of high-level state, national, and international visitors and delegations to the UMB campus
The office also facilitates and manages diplomatic and event protocol arrangements, which include:
- Planning and managing the dignitary’s public speaking logistics and related event arrangements on campus on behalf of the President’s Office or other designated UMB sponsors.
- Working with the UMB sponsor or student group on the appropriate logistical approvals, invitations, and planning processes.
- Providing guidance regarding general protocol questions such as flags, staging, order of precedence, seating, and gift arrangements.
- Diplomatic protocol support and liaison arrangements for dignitary security with the Department of Public Safety.
- Management of and liaison planning with:
- Sponsoring schools or administrative units
- Media and the UMB News Service
- Parking and Transportation