- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Demonstrates behavior that promotes teamwork that fosters insightful and excellent solutions
Collaboration is an important activity that involves shared responsibility in promoting productivity and educational success. At UMB, we commit ourselves to work toward these goals in genuine partnerships with one another, and also with community organizations, businesses, elected officials, and other groups at the local, regional, national, and international levels. Strategic partnerships not only help to strengthen our educational endeavors, they also add to a diversity of perspectives, experiences, and opportunities that contribute to a powerful learning environment.
Examples of behaviors that could be recognized for this award include:
- Developing relationships across the University to share information and unify efforts. Involving others from different perspectives in decision-making and planning
- Thinking creatively about challenges and issues and seeking multiple sources of input
- Promoting teamwork through positive attitude and encouragement
- Watching for and identifying ways to collaborate with UMB’s local, national, and global community activities
Nominations must be received no later than 5 p.m. EST on Feb. 21, 2020.
Handwritten applications also are accepted and encouraged, particularly for those UMB individuals without computer access. Printed applications can be sent via interoffice mail to the President’s Office, Saratoga Building, 14th Floor, Attention: Jon Kucskar.
Thank you again for your interest in the Core Values Awards. Please contact Jon Kucskar at email@example.com or 410-706-4655 if you have any questions.