- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Authorize and process payments for UMB business-related travel expenses.
UMB Employees and Nonemployees seeking cost assistance for UMB business travel-related expenses.
Operational Units that offer travel-related cost assistance to UMB employees.
Operational Units and individuals with responsibilities in approving or processing travel-related transactions.
- The definition of a UMB Employee includes (but is not limited to) all types (regular, contingent I and contingent II) and classes (faculty, staff, students, post-doctoral fellows) of individuals who receive compensation from UMB through the State of Maryland Central Payroll Bureau.
If the traveler is a UMB Employee, use the Procedure on Business Travel for UMB Employees.
If the traveler is not a UMB Employee, use the Procedure on Business Travel for Nonemployees.