- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Public Safety Procedures
Request Special Event Services
Request police or security personnel to be present at a special event.
A University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) affiliated event that requires police or security presence to provide for a safe and secure environment.
- Complete initial organization of the event. Applicant will be expected to know the details of the event, including the date, time, and the building or area where the event will take place.
- If you think the event requires special consideration or need to discuss the event further, please contact UMB Police Force at 6-6882 or email.
- Complete and submit the Service Request Form, preferably within two-weeks of the event.
- The charge for a Security Officer is $24 per hour and $47 per hour for a Police Officer.
- A representative will contact you within three to five (3-5) business days to discuss your event.
Fill out my online form.