- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Provide feedback or make a suggestion to University Police or Office of Public Safety.
University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) faculty, staff, or students, or visitors.
- General comments may be received by the Office of Public Safety, however for more specific feedback be sure to include the specific event circumstances so a supervisor can review appropriately.
- Fill out and submit the Feedback and Suggestions form.
- The respondent may choose to remain anonymous, or provide contact information.
- If the respondent would like a response from the Office of Public Safety ensure complete and accurate is left.
- If the respondent designates they would like to be contacted, someone from Public Safety will contact respond within five (5) business days barring any unforeseen emergencies.