- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Register as a UMB Ambassador
Register as a volunteer for the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Ambassadors Program.
All UMB faculty, students and staff are welcome to register with the Office of Communications & Public Affairs (OCPA) as a UMB Ambassador. OCPA particularly encourages those with diverse backgrounds or with fluency in foreign languages to register.
- Complete the online UMB Ambassador Registration Form.
- After completing the form you will be contacted by the OCPA staff regarding assisting acclimating new members of the campus community. These activities may include but are not limited to translation services, providing cultural protocol information, attending meetings and receptions with international guests, and interacting with area merchants.
- If at any time you need to remove yourself from the group please do noy hesitate to contact OCPA.