- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The UMB Police Department is currently undergoing CALEA Accreditation to ensure faculty, staff, students, and visitors to campus receive the best services possible.
UMB Police Officers
- Are vested with full police authority under the Annotated Code of Maryland, Education Article, Section 13-601.
- Have concurrent jurisdiction and enforcement authority with the Baltimore Police Department.
- Are trained according to the guidelines established by the Maryland Police Training Commission.
- Actively patrol on foot and in UMB police vehicles, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
UMB Security Officers
- Monitor pedestrian traffic in and out of buildings, including screening for the University of Maryland One Card or other appropriate identification.
- Check parcels carried out of University buildings and request to see the required Property Removal Form.
Police Communication Operators
- Are located at the front desk of the Pine Street Police Station 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency and nonemergency situations.
- Monitor fire alarms and the card access system.
For emergencies, call 711 or 410-706-3333 (fire, assault, robbery, etc.)
For nonemergencies, call 6-6882 or 410-706-6882 (escorts, general information, lost or missing property, etc.)
Criminal Investigation Division
- University Police Detectives are assigned to this division.
- Follow-up on police reports, if further investigation is required.
- Conduct background investigations on applicants for UMB police and security positions.