- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Click the center of the cover to view the latest issue of UMB Spotlight.
By attracting students and faculty from around the world, bringing energy, prestige, research funding, diversity, and ingenuity to the city, UMB is truly shaping the future of Baltimore and the surrounding region. In today's fast-paced global economy, institutions of higher learning are assuming a larger and more vital role in business development and growth. UMB, one of the world's leading research institutions, can offer your business a partnership to meet and exceed its goals in a variety of ways:
- Collaborating with our expert faculty investigators and their cutting-edge research.
- Recruiting dynamic, diverse students.
- Pioneering education programs through our Centers of Excellence.
- Propelling innovation from the laboratory to the marketplace through technology transfer.
UMB and the UM BioPark offer many options for collaboration in the development of translational therapies, devices, drugs, and tools to improve human health. Numerous partnering opportunities exist for those corporations that choose to invest in the University's areas of excellence:
- HIV/AIDS research and treatment
- Genome research
- Trauma care
To learn more about how your corporation can begin building a mutually beneficial partnership with UMB, please review the links below to see which is best for your company, and contact Aloysius Essien, Interim Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, at 410-706-2418.