- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Lexington Market Garage - Rooftop
Parking Registration Information
Please read all of the following information before proceeding. Failure to follow these procedures will delay the parking registration process and could result in a loss of parking privileges.
There is no online registration for Lexington Market Garage (rooftop). There is limited availability for parking in this garage.
- Permit must be displayed at all times.
- Permit must be returned when you graduate or withdraw.
All students, to access on-campus Lexington Market Garage (rooftop) parking, you must do the following:
- Go to the PTS cashier’s office at the SMC Campus Center and complete a parking application.
- Pay the first monthly fee of $45 in person at the cashier’s office. After the first payment, this is payable online only by the first of every month.
- PTS will link your student UMB One Card to the parking system (your UMB One Card link gives you access after 4 p.m. and out by 9 a.m. to all UMB garages).
Additional information regarding Lexington Market Garage (rooftop) parking will be provided with the receipt of your permit and access card.