- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Lexington Market Garage - Rooftop
Parking Registration Information
Please read all of the following information before proceeding. Failure to follow these procedures will delay the parking registration process and could result in a loss of parking privileges.
There is no online registration for Lexington Market Garage (rooftop). There is limited availability for parking in this garage.
- Permit must be displayed at all times.
- Permit must be returned when you graduate or withdraw.
All students, to access on-campus Lexington Market Garage (rooftop) parking, you must do the following:
- Go to the PTS cashier’s office at the SMC Campus Center and complete a parking application.
- Pay the first monthly fee of $33 in person at the cashier’s office. After the first payment, this is payable online only by the first of every month.
- PTS will link your student UMB One Card to the parking system (your UMB One Card link gives you access after 4 p.m. and out by 9 a.m. to all UMB garages).
Additional information regarding Lexington Market Garage (rooftop) parking will be provided with the receipt of your permit and access card.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.