- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Update Parking Information
Did you get a new car? Do you drive a second vehicle? Has your personal information changed?
UMB students, faculty, and staff are required to provide accurate vehicle and personal information. This will decrease citations and assist with parking management throughout campus.
Please use the online form to submit any additions or corrections.