- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
For employees interested in payroll deduction, contact your department liaison. Submit a completed application to the Cashiers Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 002D.
University employees who are paid through the state of Maryland and park on campus will receive the pre-tax benefit, which decreases your taxable income and reduces your tax liability. Savings depend on your deduction amount and tax bracket. The current deduction rate is $52 for all University garages.