- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
To be eligible, motorcycle riders must use a biweekly payroll deduction, which includes a 50 percent discount from the current payroll deduction parking rate, and plan to use their motorcycle year-round. Riders must affix a sticker issued by the Office of Parking and Transportation Services to their motorcycle.
Your sticker is valid only in the garage to which you are assigned. You must follow these instructions when entering and exiting the garage:
- Alert the attendant as you enter. The attendant will pull a ticket from the ticket dispenser if one is not dispensed for you. The attendant will manually keep the gate arm raised until you pass through the gate.
- Proceed to a designated motorcycle space in the Plaza, Saratoga, or Lexington garage, if assigned there. Proceed to a regular parking space in all other garages.
- Before you approach the cashier, sign the ticket and write your sticker number on it. Hand the ticket to the cashier; the cashier will process the ticket while your motorcycle is in the exit lane loop. You will not be charged since you are on payroll deduction. However, if your sticker is not applied to your motorcycle, you will be charged the visitor rate. No refunds will be given.
- The cashier will raise the gate and lock it in position until you exit the gate area.
For your safety, please abide by all parking rules and regulations and the procedures set forth here. In addition, please be aware of signs posted at the garage entrances and exits alerting you to obtain assistance from the garage attendant or cashier.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.