- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employee Daily Permits
Employee daily permit holders are assigned to the Saratoga Street Garage located at 220 Arch St. on a first-come, first-served basis. A parking space is not guaranteed. Your Saratoga permit is not valid during daytime hours at any other University garage. If you park in any other garage prior to 4 p.m. on weekdays, you will be considered a visitor and will pay visitor rates.
Permit holders pay the $7 daily rate on weekdays and on weekends. You must remove your vehicle by 9 a.m. Monday morning or you will be charged the visitor rate. No refunds will be given. Garages are not vehicle storage facilities.
Your permit must be displayed from your rearview mirror while your vehicle is parked. To obtain a daily permit, visit the Cashiers Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 002D. The permit fee is $7.
Attention, Saratoga Garage Pay-Daily Staff Parkers
Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) links UMB One Cards of pay-daily staff parkers for the ability to swipe into and out of the Saratoga Garage. To continue to receive the discounted staff pay-daily parking rate of $7, your UMB One Card must be linked with PTS. Pay-daily staff without a linked UMB One Card will pay the full visitor rate. No refunds will be issued.
To link your UMB One Card:
- Visit the PTS cashier’s office at the SMC Campus Center, lower level, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ways to pay with a linked UMB One Card:
- Link a debit or credit card to be automatically charged
- Use the pay-on-foot machine to pay each time you park
- Pay with cash, credit card, or debit card at the cashier's booth each time you park
When to pull a ticket upon entry:
- If a staff coupon is being used
- If your UMB One Card is not activated (visitor rate will apply)
If you forget your card, pull a ticket and pay at the pay-on-foot machine or cashier's station. The visitor rate will apply and no refunds will be issued.
Staff coupon books are no longer sold to individuals.
Saratoga Street Garage Hours of Operation
An attendant is on duty at the Saratoga Street Garage weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. If you work after 10 p.m., contact your department about reserving a space in a 24-hour garage.
For questions or concerns, contact the Office of Parking and Transportation Services at 410-706-5518.