- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employee Daily Permits
Employee daily permit holders are assigned to the Saratoga Street Garage located at 220 N. Arch St. on a first-come, first-served basis. This facility is open from 5:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and is closed on the weekends. A parking space is not guaranteed. The permit provided must be displayed at all times when parked in the garage. Parkers may relocate their vehicle after 4 p.m. on weekdays and on weekends to any UMB parking facility displaying your Saratoga permit and using your UMB One Card; however, you must move your car by 9 a.m. the following day. If you park in any other garage prior to 4 p.m. on weekdays, you will be considered a visitor and charged up to the maximum daily rate. Storage of vehicles is prohibited.
To obtain a daily permit, visit the Cashiers' Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level. The permit fee is $8 and the parking rate is $8 per day.
Attention, Saratoga Garage Pay-Daily Staff Parkers
Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) links UMB One Cards of pay-daily staff parkers for the ability to swipe into and out of the Saratoga Garage. To continue to receive the discounted staff pay-daily parking rate, your UMB One Card must be linked with PTS. Pay-daily staff without a linked UMB One Card will pay up to the maximum daily rate. No refunds will be issued.
To link your UMB One Card:
- Visit the PTS cashier’s office at the SMC Campus Center, lower level, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ways to pay with a linked UMB One Card:
- Link a debit or credit card to be automatically charged
- Use the pay-on-foot machine to pay each time you park
- Pay with cash, credit card, or debit card at the cashier's booth each time you park
When to pull a ticket upon entry:
- If a staff coupon is being used
- If your UMB One Card is not activated (visitor rate will apply)
If you forget your card, pull a ticket and pay at the pay-on-foot machine or cashier's station. The posted garage rates will apply and no refunds will be issued.
Staff coupon books are no longer sold to individuals.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.