- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Need a car? Borrow a Zipcar! University of Maryland, Baltimore has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to our community.
How to Use Zipcar
- Register as a member
- Reserve a car online or by phone
- Use your Zipcard to enter the car
- Drive away
- When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
As a member you get:
- self-service access to Zipcars 24/7.
- discounted hourly rates for faculty, staff and students age 18 and older.
- rates start at just $7.75/hour or $84/day.
- gas, insurance and maintenance are included for free.
- Join for only $25 a year, and receive $25 in driving credit your first month.