- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Need a car? Borrow a Zipcar! University of Maryland, Baltimore has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to our community.
How to Use Zipcar
- Register as a member
- Reserve a car online or by phone
- Use your Zipcard to enter the car
- Drive away
- When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
As a member you get:
- self-service access to Zipcars 24/7.
- discounted hourly rates for faculty, staff and students age 18 and older.
- rates start at just $7.75/hour or $84/day.
- gas, insurance and maintenance are included for free.
- Join for only $25 a year, and receive $25 in driving credit your first month.