- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
What is UMB Rideshare?
UMB Rideshare offers students, staff, and faculty a fun and easy way to get around. Drive your own car and split costs by offering rides, or if you don’t have a car, find a ride with someone who’s going your way. Use UMB Rideshare to find transit options, cycling routes, and bike and transit buddies, too!
How to Get Started
- Sign in with your UMID
- Enter your trip profile (origin, destination, travel preferences, schedule, comments)
- Confirm your email
- Search for commute options
- Contact a UMB community member to start ridesharing
- Log your sustainable travel choices and see what a difference you're making!
- Assurance that you’re being matched with the UMB community only and your information is secure
- An easy way to share your commute and find sustainable options