- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
In support of University sustainability initiatives and the President's climate commitment, the Office of Parking and Transportation Services has reserved spaces in the following garages for low emission, fuel efficient (LEFE) vehicles:
- Baltimore Grand Garage, second level
- Pearl Street Garage, third level
- Penn Street Garage, first level
- Pratt Street Garage, first level
- Saratoga Street Garage, second level
Only American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE)-certified vehicles may park in the LEFE spaces. View the list of ACEEE Certified Vehicles.
A parking permit is not required.
Vehicles not ACEEE-certified and parked in a LEFE space will be issued a warning citation. The University Police Force will cite further violations, which may result in a monetary ticket.
Office of Parking and Transportation Services