- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
In support of University sustainability initiatives and the President's climate commitment, the Office of Parking and Transportation Services has reserved spaces in the following garages for low emission, fuel efficient (LEFE) vehicles:
- Baltimore Grand Garage, second level
- Pearl Street Garage, third level
- Penn Street Garage, first level
- Pratt Street Garage, first level
- Saratoga Street Garage, second level
Only American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE)-certified vehicles may park in the LEFE spaces. View the list of ACEEE Certified Vehicles.
A parking permit is not required.
Vehicles not ACEEE-certified and parked in a LEFE space will be issued a warning citation. The University Police Force will cite further violations, which may result in a monetary ticket.
Office of Parking and Transportation Services