- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
In support of University sustainability initiatives and the President's climate commitment, the Office of Parking and Transportation Services has reserved spaces in the following garages for low-emission, fuel-efficient (LEFE) vehicles:
- Baltimore Grand Garage, second level
- Pearl Street Garage, third level
- Penn Street Garage, first level
- Pratt Street Garage, first level
- Saratoga Street Garage, second level
Only American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE)-certified vehicles may park in the LEFE spaces. View the list of ACEEE Certified Vehicles.
A parking permit is not required.
Vehicles not ACEEE-certified and parked in a LEFE space will be issued a warning citation. The University Police Force will cite further violations, which may result in a monetary ticket.
Office of Parking and Transportation Services
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.