- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Guaranteed Ride Home
Do you carpool, vanpool, bike, walk, or take public transportation to work? Sometimes you may need an unexpected ride home. Guaranteed Ride Home has you covered!
Provided by Commuter Connections, UMB's Guaranteed Ride Home program provides commuters with a FREE and reliable ride home up to four times per year via a cab or rental car.
Use Guaranteed Ride Home for:
- Unexpected emergencies such as personal illness or a sick child
- Unscheduled overtime
For more information, call 1-800-745-7433.
Visit Communter Connections.