- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Bike Share Program
Baltimore Bike Share — Baltimore’s bike sharing program — is available at UMB.
A 16-port bike docking station is located at the corner of Baltimore and Greene streets, underneath the pedestrian bridge. The BioPark also has a station with 16 bikes located on the 829 W. Baltimore St. parking lot, which links with other stations on the Westside including Hollins Market.
Bike Rental Pricing
- $2 per trip
- One trip = 45 minutes
- Trips over 45 minutes cost an additional $2 per half-hour
- Monthly passes are available for $15 and come with unlimited 45-minute rides
About the Program
- Traditional and pedal-assist electric motor bikes are available
- Bikes are available 24/7
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.