- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Bike Share Program
Baltimore Bike Share - Baltimore’s bike sharing program - is available at UMB.
A 16-port bike docking station is located at the corner of Baltimore and Greene streets, underneath the pedestrian bridge. The BioPark also has a station with 16 bikes located on the 829 W. Baltimore St. Parking Lot, which links with other stations on the Westside including Hollins Market.
Bike Rental Pricing
- $2 per trip
- One trip = 45 minutes
- Trips over 45 minutes cost an additional $2 per half-hour.
- Monthly passes are available for $15 and come with unlimited 45-minute rides.
About the Program
- Traditional and pedal-assist electric motor bikes are available
- Bikes are available 24/7