- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB Parking and Transportation Services allows for one refund within a 12-month period.
- Receipts older than 30 days will not be honored.
- Pay-daily parkers are not eligible for refunds.
- To request refunds, you must have the original receipt from the garage attendant.
- A monthly parker with an access card and permit may go to the Parking Cashier's Office located on the SMC Campus Center's lower level with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Please note that all refunds are disbursed through the Central Payroll Bureau within the biweekly payroll distribution process and are subject to a tax deduction.
For questions or concerns, call 410-706-5518.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.