- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
2019 Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
Garage and Lots
|Grand, Plaza, Pratt, and Lexington||Open normal business hours|
|Pearl and Penn Garages||
Closed - Nov. 28 and 29
|Saratoga Garage||Closed - Nov. 28 and 29
Hospital employees should use Pratt Garage.
|BioPark Garage||Open for access card holders only|
|Lexington Market Rooftop||
Closed - Nov. 28
Closed Nov. 28 and 29
Parking and Transportation Offices
|PTS Office (Pearl Garage)||Closed- Nov. 28 and 29|
|Cashier's Offfice (SMC Campus Center)||Closed- Nov. 28 and 29|
- If your assigned garage/lot is closed, you may use your access card and park in any open garage.
- Be sure to display your hangtag and have your ID.
- If your card fails to work and a ticket is dispensed, you may be responsible for visitor parking fees. If required to pay, get a receipt and contact our Cashiers' Office on the following day at 6-5518.
Questions or Concerns?
Call Penn Parking in the Baltimore Grand Garage at 410-706-4260/8145 or the Lexington Garage at 410-706-2839.