- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB-UMBC Partnership Grant Program
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) and the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) jointly oversee the UMB-UMBC Research and Innovation Partnership Grant Program.
Seed Grant Information
The intent of this initiative is to promote structured collaborations between UMBC and UMB and to advance the institutions’ joint goals in research and innovation. The UMB-UMBC Research and Innovation Partnership Grant Program will:
- Foster creative teams of investigators working across disciplinary boundaries and institutions.
- Support new research foci and the underlying basic science to pursue future health care improvements and/or technologies.
- Stimulate submission of innovative basic and translational science research proposals to federal, public, or private funding agencies.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.