- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Application deadline by July 31, 2020
What are the responsibilities of a MENTEE?
- Commit to meet with your mentor at least once a month. Maintain regular contact with your mentor, either in person or via phone, email, or social media.
- Attend at least one OIS program event with your mentor during the fall 2020 semester.
- Be open to learn and accept different cultures and show willingness to share your traditional holidays that celebrate the harvest or express gratitude at OIS program event on November 19, 2020.
- Report your feedback about the mentorship program at the end of the semester through surveys and/or focus groups on December 8, 2020.
**While each prospective mentee is only assigned to one mentor, each mentor may have up to two mentees. The exact number depends on how many mentor and mentee applications we receive. Moreover, the office of International Services will be matching mentors and mentees on a rolling basis over the spring and summer.