- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Application deadline by January 2, 2020
Responsibilities for Participants:
As a participant, your responsibilities include:
- Committing to participate a weekly conversation and engage with others for the spring 2020.
- Willingness to respectfully share and exchange your perspectives, views and thoughts.
- Practicing your communication skill in an interprofessional and intercultural context
- Meeting in a mutual agreeable place.
- Responding to survey questionnaires and comments about the program.
- Establishing professional networking within the different schools at UMB.
- Communicating your professional and academic work to participants in other professions
- Improving your critical or strategical thinking.
- Having fun.
- Learning new perspectives that enhance your worldview.
Fill out my online form.