- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Application deadline by August 23, 2019
Responsibilities for Facilitators:
As a facilitator, your responsibilities include:
- Attending a facilitator training in September 19, and October 3, 2019.
- Facilitating a conversation meeting once a week for the fall 2019 to the spring 2020.
- Creating and maintaining an individual reflection blog which includes themes, successes and concerns merging during the conversation.
- Providing a few comments on other facilitators' blogs every week.
- Reserving room(s) for each conversation meeting on Campus
- Sending out email about the date, time, and venue of the weekly conversation meetings.
- Gaining a deeper understanding from others through equitable and meaningful cross-cultural and professional conversation
- Responding to survey questionnaires and comments about the program.
- Establishing professional networking within the different schools at UMB.
- Communicating your professional and academic work to participants in other professions
- Gaining leadership skill.
- Developing practical time management and logistic skills.
- Improving your critical or strategical thinking.
- Having fun.
- Learning new perspectives that enhance your worldview.