- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Global Perspectives Conversation Program
INTRODUCING THE GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES CONVERSATION PROGRAM
- Are you interested in discussing global health issues in a diverse group?
- Would you like to practice intercultural communication across differences through small group discussion?
- Want to build new friendships and a friendlier UMB campus?
If your answers are “yes,” then this program is for you!
These fun, one-hour sessions will be held once a week over the course of the 2018-2019 academic year. Discussions bring together experiences from students, scholars, and staff from all over campus, disciplines, linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
Volunteer facilitators who participate in the President's Student Leadership Institute will receive two service hours per week.
If you're interested, please fill out the form below.