- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Skype for Business
Universal online meeting space for tele/video conferencing including screen sharing and instant messaging.
New to Office 365 and Skype? View this introductory video to get started!
- Intro to Skype (9:29)
These QuickGuides are designed to be printed and followed while you get familiar with using Skype for Business. You may need to consult your IT personnel for assistance with your unique hardware configuration to ensure success. After that, the best way to learn how to use this application is to practice hosting/attending a Skype session with a colleague, before you need to attend an important online meeting.