- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Discussion Boards are not a standard component/feature that appears in the left navigation when a new SharePoint site is created.
To add a discussion board to your site:
- Select Site Contents in the left navigation area.
- Click + New in the top horizontal navigation bar.
- Select App from the list of drop-down options, and select the app titled Discussion Board.
- Give the new board a title and then it will appear within the left navigation panel under Recent.
To move the discussion board so that it appears as a main component of the site:
- Select the Edit Links option at the bottom of the left navigation panel.
- Drag the discussion board up/down to the location you want it to appear.
- Click Save.