- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Join the Advisory Committee
Community members guide the work of the Community Engagement Center through the Community Advisory Board.
How the Community Advisory Board helps
- Communicates information about the CEC to target communities.
- Collects and communicates timely feedback and suggestions from the community to UMB regarding the development, implementation, and evaluation of CEC programming.
- Holds the CEC accountable for meeting agreed-upon goals and commitments.
- Builds partnerships to develop the CEC’s capacity to meet community needs.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.