- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Join the Advisory Committee
Community members guide the work of the Community Engagement Center through the Community Advisory Board.
How the Community Advisory Board helps
- Communicates information about the CEC to target communities.
- Collects and communicates timely feedback and suggestions from the community to UMB regarding the development, implementation, and evaluation of CEC programming.
- Holds the CEC accountable for meeting agreed-upon goals and commitments.
- Builds partnerships to develop the CEC’s capacity to meet community needs.