- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
EEO and Affirmative Action
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) is committed to building a diverse and inclusive campus community and fostering a climate that promotes and values diversity and respect for the individual.
This commitment includes:
- Cultivating an environment that fosters an awareness and understanding that diverse perspectives are not only educationally sound and vital, but also are an indispensable part of continuous human learning.
- Building a harmonious culture that capitalizes upon the unique backgrounds and experiences of its students, faculty, and staff as a primary key to continued growth.
- Providing opportunities to learn respect for each other and to value each other's unique skills and different perspectives.
- Helping individual members recognize the inherent value and dignity of all members of the campus community and their impact on the University's well-being and overall progress.
For additional information:
- EEO is the Law (English)
- EEO is the Law, Supplement (English)
- EEO is the Law (Spanish)
- EEO is the Law, Supplement (Spanish)
- EEO is the Law (Chinese)
- EEO is the Law, Supplement (Chinese)
- OFCCP Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- UMB Nondiscrimination Policies
Federal affirmative action regulations and University policy require the development and maintenance of a written affirmative action program covering staff, faculty, and all other academic employees
EEO/AA is available to advise and assist all staff and faculty with their request for reasonable accommodations.
Committed to supporting the recruitment, advancement and retention of an excellent and diverse faculty, fostering a supportive climate for all.