- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Corporate Activity Types
Select the correct activity type in Kuali Coeus to assure that corporate-funded proposals are correctly routed to the Center for Clinical Trials and Corporate Contracts (CCT).
- Most corporate-funded proposals are reviewed by CCT, including those funded directly by a company and those with a company as a prime sponsor.
- Exceptions are SBIR, STTR, MIPS, and similar proposals that involve either Federal or State funding as well as a corporate partner. These are reviewed by SPA.
- Clinical Trial Corporate – if (1) the study involves IRB approval and (2) the project is funded by a company as sponsor or prime sponsor and (3) no Federal or State funding is involved. These projects will route to CCT.
- Corporate Research – for research projects funded by a company as sponsor or prime sponsor and not involving Federal or State funding (examples: research and research services). These projects will route to CCT.
- Corporate Other Activities – for all other projects funded by a company as sponsor or prime sponsor and not involving Federal or State funding (examples: training, conference, professional services). These projects will route to CCT.
- For projects with corporate funding or a corporate partner that involve Federal or State funding (SBIR, STTR, MIPS, etc), select from the “non-Corporate” activity types, such as Research, Services, Training/Instruction, or Other Sponsored Activities. These projects will route to SPA.
Not sure whether a proposal should go to SPA or CCT? Contact your SPA Team.