- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Why Career Development?
Being a successful professional is an ongoing process. As we progress through our professional lives it is essential that we have a strong foundation of skills and a personal brand.
In this track participants will have the opportunity to critically think about and develop their professional brand. Guest speakers will present on interviewing techniques and teach valuable tools for navigating job searches, interviews, and much more.