- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
President's Student Leadership Institute Application
Fill out my online form.
To be considered for the Leadership Certificate, a student must:
- Be a currently enrolled University of Maryland, Baltimore student in good standing.
- Be an active member of the UMB community.
- Complete 30 hours of community service during the program.
- Submit within established deadlines:
- President's Student Leadership Institute Application form.
- Service Hour Tracker.
- Reflection Essay.
- Attend one orientation session.
- Attend each of the five Core seminars.
- Attend, at minimum, five Elective seminars from candidate's designated track.