- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
2018-2019 President's Student Leadership Institute Application
To be considered for the Leadership Certificate, a student must:
- Be a currently enrolled University of Maryland, Baltimore student in good standing.
- Be an active member of the UMB community.
- Complete 30 hours of community service during the program.
- Submit within established deadlines:
- President's Student Leadership Institute Application form.
- Service Hour Tracker.
- Reflection Essay.
- Attend one orientation session.
- Attend each of the five Core seminars.
- Attend, at minimum, five Elective seminars from candidate's designated track.
Resume: Submit a resume or CV. Include any organizations/activities (on- and/or off-campus) in which you have been involved and the dates of involvement.
Application essay: Write an essay (2-3 pages, double-spaced) in which you address the following questions. Include your name and email address at the top of the essay.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.