- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Middle States Self-Study Steering Committee designed a survey to gather data to answer the research questions posed by the various working groups on campus.
The survey was sent out to the University Community in December 2014 and again in January 2015. A total of 1836 participants responded (841 Students, 282 Faculty, and 713 Staff). View the Survey Results here.