- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Goals of the Self-Study
The major outcomes expected from the self-study are as follows:
- To engage in an inclusive and transparent self-appraisal process that actively and deliberately seeks to involve members of the University community from every corner of the campus.
- To produce a self-study report that demonstrates compliance with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education accreditation standards.
- To develop forward-looking recommendations to move the institution further along its quest for excellence in graduate and professional education, research, clinical activities, and service for the public good.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.