- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Visit Operations and Planning for a full list of related offices.
Progression Historical Content
Undergraduate Program Progression Rates
- All Undergraduates One Year Progression Rate as of Fall 2018
- All Pell-Eligible Undergraduates One Year Progression Rate as of Fall 2018
Principal Professional Program Retention Rates
- Clinical Nurse Leader MS Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Dentistry DDS Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Law Day JD Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Law Evening JD Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Medicine MD Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Nursing Traditional BSN Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Pharmacy PharmD Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Physical Therapy DPT Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
- Social Work MSW Retention Rates as of Fall 2018
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Strategic Planning, and Assessment calculates and reports retention rates of principal professional practice programs that satisfy the following criteria:
- Progression is a combination of retention (students returning for a particular term) and graduation (students graduating by a particular term).
- Students are enrolled primarily full time.
- Programs are practice-oriented and the degree is typically the minimum required to enter the field of practice.
- Students follow a largely predetermined course of study of at least two years duration.
- Programs typically have entering cohorts of at least 50 students.
- Retention rates are updated each fall after the fall enrollment data is available.