- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
State Wellness Program
State of Maryland Health & Wellness Program
Save money in 2019 by participating in the State Wellness Program!
Participation is voluntary. There is no penalty for non-participation, but there are rewards!
4 Easy Steps to Get Started in the 2019 Wellness Program, beginning 1/1/19:
1. Visit your medical carrier's website to create an account (if you have already created an account, you do not need to set up a new account to complete the activities).
2. Select your PCP (if not already done).
3. Complete the online health risk assessment (HRA) which is available on 1/1/19. You have a choice between completing your medical plan's health risk assessment or the State's health risk assessment.
(If you complete the State's HRA, you will indicate this on your medical plan's wellness tab.) Once done with steps 2 and 3, your PCP copay waiver begins within 1 week!
4. Take the list of health screenings with you to your annual physical exam, and if your doctor recommends any of the screenings, complete the screening(s).
Within 30 days of completing the screening(s), your Specialist copays are reduced to $25.00!