- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB's recycling program is the most well-supported sustainability initiative on campus with a total of 27.2 percent of our waste recycled in 2015. Our goal is to recycle 40 percent of our waste in 2016.
We employ a dual-stream recycling program with receptacles in offices, departments, kitchens, and lab and common areas. Bins designated for paper can take mixed paper and cardboard, including milk cartons and other food containers. Nonpaper bins take all forms of plastic, mixed glass, aluminum, and steel/tin containers.
- Dual-stream recycling
- Small electronics recycling
- Download Recyling Posters
- Reuse plastic bags, bring reusable bags to campus for shopping/lunch
- Check plastic containers for recycling numbers one through seven before throwing in the trash
- Look for recycling receptacles in offices, departments, labs, and common areas
- If your area is in need of recycling containers, please call the Operations and Maintenance Service Center at 6-7570.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.