- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
A Green Halloween
Want to go green this Halloween? UMB Go Green has compiled a few tips:
- Reuse costumes and accessories. Check out these upcycled, eco-themed costume ideas.
- Use reusable Halloween and/or grocery bags for trick-or-treat bags.
- Reuse old candles to show off creatively carved pumpkins.
- Make pie or soup with pumpkin flesh — they’re filled with nutritional benefits.
- Invest in green candies from companies such as Endangered Species Chocolate, Theo, and Yummy Earth.
- For costume make-up, reuse powders and paints, or check out these organic and vegan cosmetic options.
- For your Halloween décor:
- Use LED lights.
- Purchase quality decorations that will last.
- Turn a bed sheet into a ghost for the front door.
- Use natural materials such as chrysanthemums, gourds, and hay bales, which can be used in compost after the holiday.
Happy Green Halloween!