- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Are you a UMB student, faculty, or staff member? Do you need volunteer hours, a work/study position, or want to volunteer for University sustainability efforts?
If you are interested in:
- Facilitating sustainability programming such as TerraCycle and the Baltimore Energy Challenge at local schools with UMB’s Office of Community Engagement.
- Implementing UMB Go Green programming in the SMC Campus Center's Green Room.
- Leading recycling workshops across campus.
- Conducting energy and water audits in office areas and departments.
- Participating in Earth Day activities.
- And assisting with the general education, outreach, and communications of the University Sustainability Steering Committee ...
... UMB Go Green wants you!
Contact Sarah Reback for more information.