- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Facilities Management is updating lighting across the University with more efficient bulbs, such as LEDs and fluorescent T5s and T8s.
- Lighting controls such as occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, and smart breakers are being installed in corridors and public areas.
- All new construction and renovation projects must be LEED Silver or higher.
- Microwave sterilizers at Environmental Health and Safety reduce medical waste.
- Currently, UMB recycles 27.2 percent of its waste. Our goal is to recycle 40 percent by 2016.
- Surplus property can be reused on campus.
- UMB has two green roofs on campus—the Plaza Garage and the School of Social Work.
- Housekeeping employs environmentally sensitive cleaning methods to reduce water consumption and chemical use.
- Motion sensors are installed on sinks across campus.