- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Burn calories, not energy! Skip the elevator and TAKE THE STAIRS.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is working toward a sustainable future.
We're committed to preserving the world's natural resources through careful campus stewardship.
We want our impact on the natural environment to be the lowest of any comparable university.