- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
USM Scholarships 2016
UMB hosted the annual University System of Maryland (USM) Women's Forum "GPS Your Career: Coordinates for Sucess" on Oct. 21, 2016.
UMB gave scholarships to four UMB employees to attend.
- Michele Ondra, assistant director, Carey School of Law
- Rachel McKelvey, academic coordinator, School of Nursing
- "The speakers were motivating and informative, and I had an opportunity to meet and speak with women I normally would not have met. Because of the scholarship you gave me to attend, I was given an experience I wouldn’t have had otherwise. So thank you very much!"
- Caelie Haines, public relations manager, School of Medicine
- Dawn Roberts, associate director, School of Medicine