- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The UM Police Force is a CALEA accredited police agency providing law enforcement services to the UM campus and surrounding communities.
The BETA Team
UMB established the BETA Team to coordinate activities in response to reports of threatening, aggressive, or violent behavior. The BETA Team consists of appointed, standing representatives from various UMB offices and is chaired by a representative of the UMB Police Force.
Responsibilities of the BETA Team include:
- Assess reports of threatening, aggressive, or violent behavior and develop a strategy and plan.
- Act as a resource and liaison for UMB community members who report threatening, aggressive, or violent behavior and for school/department administrators.
- Make recommendations to appropriate deans and University vice presidents and/or their designees.
- Coordinate BETA Team efforts with action under relevant UMB policies.
- Regularly review strategies and plans, as necessary, for ongoing incidents.
- Keep records of reports and actions to assess risk and evaluate UMB response to threatening, aggressive, or violent behavior.
Chief of Police, Public Safety
Senior Vice President, operations and Institutional Effectiveness
Manager, Employee Assitance Program
Assistant Professor, School of Medicine
Assistant Director, Employee and Labor Relations
Staff Attorney, Office of University Counsel
Director, Student Counseling Center