- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
8:30 a.m. to noon
School of Pharmacy
President Jay A. Perman, MD, has made interprofessional education (IPE) a priority at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB). The Center for Interprofessional Education will holding an IPE Faculty Development Day with four breakout learning sessions. These sessions will help faculty improve their IPE skills and learn how to integrate IPE in the classroom.
Breakout Learning Sessions
- Debriefing Skills for Faculty
- Cultural Competence for Health and Human Service Providers
- Conflict Resolution
- Assessment Tools and Strategies Based on Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model
Supported by Dr. and Mrs. James A. Earl and the Helena Foundation.
Organized by the Center for Interprofessional Education.
|8:30 to 9 a.m.||Registration and light refreshments|
|9 to 9:10 a.m.||Welcome: Jay A. Perman, MD, and Jane M. Kirschling, PhD, RN, FAAN|
|9:15 to 9:55 a.m.||
Keynote presentation: "Embedding IPE: It’s Easier Than You Think"
|9:55 to 10:05 a.m.||Break|
|10:05 to 11:20 a.m.||Breakout learning sessions|
|11:25 a.m. to noon||Networking opportunities to build interprofessional relationships|
Please direct all questions to Patricia Danielewicz.