- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Fueling State Vehicles
Statewide Automated Fuel Dispensing And Management System Program
The statewide Automated Fuel Dispensing and Management System Program is available to state agencies purchasing fuel for state-owned vehicles and equipment.
To enroll state vehicles in the system or to obtain additional information on the fuel dispensing program, please review the Fleet Managers Handbook.
Statewide Automated Fuel Dispensing And Management System Fuel Cards
Fuel Card Holders Responsibilities:
- Drivers that are assigned a Fuel Card are responsible for the proper use of that Fuel Card. Fuel Cards are to be used solely for fueling state vehicles or equipment that requires the use of fuel. Fuel Cards and state-owned fuel management equipment are to be used for state business only.
- Cardholders will be personally responsible for any misuse of a Fuel Card that is assigned to them. The misuse of a Fuel Card will result in the Cardholder losing the privilege of having a Fuel Card. Any financial damages that are a direct result of the card holder's misuse of a Fuel Card will require the cardholder to reimburse the State of Maryland for those damages.
- Cardholders are not permitted to share Fuel Cards with anyone. Lost or stolen Fuel Cards must be reported immediately to the department fleet coordinator and the card holder's immediate supervisor.
- Cardholders are personally responsible for the use and care of state-owned fuel management equipment. Any damages to state-owned fuel management equipment that is due to the card holder's negligence or any type of misuse of this equipment is the responsibility of the cardholder. Cardholders will be required to reimburse the State of Maryland for any damages caused by the negligence of misuse of equipment.