- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Want to help us enhance our site and promote diversity and inclusion at UMB?
Send us your comments and suggestions or submit a quote.
The only national higher education diversity award
Insight: Into Diversity - Higher Education Award - Excellence in Diversity - 2015
Insight: Into Diversity and Health Professions - Higher Education Award - Excellence in Diversity - 2018
Evaluation and Assessment
The Evaluation and Assessment Committee is responsible for routinely evaluating and assessing the effectiveness and impact of diversity- and inclusion-related activities, programs, and initiatives at UMB.
- Establish measurable outcomes to assess the effectiveness and impact of diversity- and inclusion-related activities, programs, and initiatives at UMB.
- Evaluate metrics as articulated in the strategic plan to measure performance in each priority area.
- Contribute to periodic environmental scans or surveys to assess campus climate on diversity and inclusion issues in collaboration with Office of Institutional Research and Accountability.
- Review internal and external reports that relate to diversity, inclusion, and cultural competency, including the Cultural Diversity Progress Report, and HR Employee Action Analysis.
- Provide quarterly reports on DAC activities.