- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Want to help us enhance our site and promote diversity and inclusion at UMB?
Send us your comments and suggestions or submit a quote.
The only national higher education diversity award
Insight: Into Diversity - Higher Education Award - Excellence in Diversity - 2015
Insight: Into Diversity and Health Professions - Higher Education Award - Excellence in Diversity - 2018
Communications and Marketing
The Communications and Marketing Committee is responsible for the dissemination and publication of DAC services, initiatives, and innovations to membership and the UMB community.
The committee will focus on all forms of messaging to provide a comprehensive diversity marketing plan detailing strategic themes and major accomplishments. We will work with the Office of Communications and Public Affairs to disseminate our messages.
- Share evidence-based best practices that support diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Increase recognition and appreciation of the value that diversity and inclusion brings to the UMB community.
- Share learning opportunities and resources that increase knowledge of diversity and inclusion.
- Promote continuous improvement of an inclusive campus culture.
- Identify and develop the brand messaging and themes to use in marketing to various constituencies on campus.
- Create a marketing plan and budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Collaborate with communications and public affairs office to create and disseminate materials.
- Provide quarterly reports on DAC activities.
- Maintain and update DAC website.
- Post diversity and inclusion content on The Elm.