- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB Alerts for Affiliates
UMB ALERTS FOR UMMC AND BIOPARK EMPLOYEES
Do you work for UMMC or the Biopark?
Do you have a UMB Alerts account?
Lookup – I'm not sure if I have an account or I forgot my username and/or password.
Do you need to register for a UMB Alerts account?
Register – I do not have a UMB Alerts Account and I have my registration code.
Please refer to your email for registration codes. If you are unable to locate your registration code, please contact the help desk.
UMB FACULTY, STAFF, STUDENTS, AND AFFILIATES WITH A UMBID
Please login using your UMBID.
- Add, update, or verify your cellphone number.
- Opt-out of receiving UMB Alerts on your cellphone.
WARNING: If you remove your mobile device, you are accepting a substantial delay in the delivery of critical safety information. UMB will only use your information to send emergency alerts.